05 September, 2010

Would you still need me, would you still feed me...

Today is Freddie Mercury's 64th birthday! I've had a lot of other stuff going on lately so I have nothing pretty or eloquent to say, except that I'm sure Freddie and Jim are celebrating together and having a blast. And I will probably do what I always do today: watch my videos. Nothing too elaborate or exciting, I know. But

Here's a link to the video, Living On My Own For those not in the know, Freddie recorded his 38th birthday party to use as a music video... and the guests weren't entirely aware (except David Wigg and Jo Dare). Did you spot Brian in the beginning walking in with his then-wife, Chrissie?

Also, a friend of mine, by pure coincidence (I think?), sent this to me on Facebook around midnight EST. For those who cannot read Freddie's handwriting, there's a transcript in the link.



... I just spent several minutes trying to find a picture of Freddie with his Rolls Royce birthday cake. Google has failed me. Oh well, maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment