10 December, 2010

Queen in Mojo Magazine

I was informed a couple days back, via Queen on Facebook, that Queen are kind of a big deal in the January 2011 issue of Mojo Magazine. Normally, I wouldn't go out of my way to get a magazine just because it mentions Queen. But tonight I was in Harvard Square waiting to meet a friend (yes, I have quite a few of those) for an unrelated adventure, but I decided to poke around Out Of Town News, which has magazines and newspapers from pretty much all over, to keep warm. Anyway, I found the magazine and decided to buy it ($11.99 seems ridiculous).

From late September to the date of my last post, I've re-read Peter Freestone's book and Jim Hutton's book in succession. I love Freddie, but that kind of feels like too much, especially as I was reading on November 24th and December 1st. Basically what I'm saying is I'm not sure when I'll be able to get myself to read this article as I need to recharge that battery. It could be tomorrow, next week, whatever. I've managed to look through the pictures, though, and they're quite fabulous!

And a bit of random hilarity: Today's post on Cake Wrecks showed a tragic cake with Freddie's face on it.



I feel so bad for whoever had to pay for that. This is why I'm hesitant to get a Queen tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment