19 December, 2013

I'm an asshole

"@QueenWillRock still waiting for GVH 3 [Greatest Video Hits] and Rocks vol. 2. Been waiting 10 years and 16 years, respectively. Starting to get impatient."

From Wikipedia: "Queen Rocks is a compilation album by the English rock band Queen, released in 1997." and "Greatest Video Hits 2 is the second DVD of music videos from the English band, Queen. It was released in November 2003, and included video hits of the band between 1981 to 1989."

I see two scenarios. 1. A goon squad will muscle its way into my apartment and destroy my Queen collection, or 2. My obnoxiousness lights a fire under Queen Productions, Ltd's collective ass. And then they send a goon squad to muscle its way into my apartment and destroy my Queen collection.

...

Please don't break my stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment