05 April, 2011

Believe me, life goes on and on and...

I just read today that News Of The World, Jazz, The Game, Flash Gordon and Hot Space are being re-released in the UK and Europe on June 13th this year. My guess is they'll be re-released in North America sometime in August.

For the past three days I've been listening to In The Lap Of The Gods... Revisited on repeat. I'm not sure what that's about but I seem to be noticing the instrumental parts for the first time, particularly the guitar bits.

If you can read tabs, you can see that it's pretty simple to play (unless, like me, you have coordination issues). It just goes to show, being a brilliant musician doesn't mean you have to always make shit painfully complicated. But yes, I enjoy rediscovering songs I already loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment