30 May, 2011

Lady Gaga... and a small tangent brought on by Justin Bieber

I have to give credit where credit is due. I proudly own Lady Gaga's The Fame Monster, but I'm not really in a rush to get Born This Way (click that link to see why). Still, I have tons of respect for her music, particularly the bits where she's clearly influenced by Queen.

... And I rock out to Telephone more than I care to admit.

Anyway. Yeah. Problematic as some of the things she's said and done may be, I still have respect (this may be my privilege talking). The entertainment industry is vicious and the public is even more so. Fucking Christ. Justin Bieber can't even cover Bohemian Rhapsody without Brian getting pestered about it. I don't like Justin Bieber, but I choose to avoid him. I don't get all fucking dramatic over a fucking song cover (Robbie Williams notwithstanding) and wish he'd die a slow and painful death.

No comments:

Post a Comment