26 July, 2011

Happy birthday Roger!



I saw that picture in this article and thought it would be well worth linking to!

These days I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Scrabble. But if Brian, Roger or John wanted to play a game with me, I wouldn't say no. I used to like playing, but my then-Scrabble buddy was way too into it, and it became the only thing we'd do together, and I had to back away. (three games in a row would be more than enough for most people, but this guy could probably play for 24 hours straight)

It's too bad Queen didn't play Monopoly - although maybe they did and things got way out of control. I wouldn't be surprised if that game caused many romantic partners to break up, so maybe if Queen played, we would have missed out on a lot of what's currently available to the public (bootlegs included)... But I'm always looking for an excuse to use this picture:



But I digress! I went a bit out of my way to find a more recent picture of Roger in my Google Image search. Don't get me wrong, Roger wasn't bad looking in the 70's, 80's or 90's... but I honestly think he looks way cuter now than he did back then. ANYWAY! Congrats on the Big 6-2, Roger! I promise I'm not stalking you!

No comments:

Post a Comment