23 April, 2013

Wall art

It's no big secret that one of the walls in my apartment is dedicated to all my Queen stuff. I live alone, so I could very well have every inch of every wall covered in Queen stuff if I so desired, but I've chosen to keep the awesome concentrated in one specific area. Due to my finances and my discriminating taste, I'm very selective and careful about what gets put up.

I came across something pretty magnificent on my Tumblr feed, and I couldn't resist printing it out.

This is obviously not complete, but I don't care! I think I prefer it this way. This was done by AG (wewasglam). I told them I'd printed the picture to hang on my wall, and that I'd give them credit. So here's proof of that:

I also just got a really kickass poster from their Queen I photo shoot :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment