07 January, 2012

The Amazon gift card that keeps on giving

I'm still spending away on that gift card my grandmother sent me. I've used it to buy 40 Years Of Queen, a Queen pin, and a copy of As It Began by Jacky Gunn (now Smith) and Jim Jenkins. I've looked through it real quick and it looks like there might be interesting tidbits and things. It was published in 1992, so I'm honestly not sure if I'll learn anything new, but still! This isn't the kind of thing I could find in a book store or record shop today, so definitely worth it.





I still have money left on my gift card, too. I keep spending it on this kind of stuff because I know my grandmother would be pissed if I used it on anything absolutely necessary (I don't think my electric company or landlord take Amazon gift cards anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment